The chalet “La Mansonnette” was built in 1724.
Ideally located at the entrance to Leysin, it is close to the sports park and public transport. South orientation.
A bike path is under construction and will allow you to reach the center of the resort quickly and safely!
This property has been partly renovated for 2 years (80 m2 existing).
The building permit for a main residence is accepted by the municipality and the canton (August 2022). The entire architect and survey file is available on request.
Possibility of purchase in secondary residence: project to be envisaged.
Existing ground floor / 41.8 m2
– Semi-open kitchen
– Coin à manger et cheminée
– Access to the south terrace
– Living room
– Wood stove
– Cellar buried under the dining area
1st existing floor / 38.2 m2
– 2 bedrooms
– Belle terrasse sud
– Jardin nord et extérieurs arborisés
– Carnotzet enterré
Existing and renovated living area: 80 m2
Parcelle : 797 m2
Volume : 895 m3
Projected surfaces in total in the Main Residence: 197m2
– Rez-de-Chaussée : 116.9 m2
– Étage : 80.3 m2
Total area accepted in Secondary Residence: 104 m2
– Construit en 1724
– Nombre de niveaux : 2
– Orientation sud
– Chauffage : Poêle à bois. Possibilité d’installation de chauffage à pellets / panneaux
– Toit : En zinc. A terme : sablage et peinture
– Canalisations neuves
– Parking : 3
– Garage to be built (Main or secondary residence / accepted)
– Estimate of the remaining work: CHF 350,000.- (Based on the work in the main residence)